2013 International Zinc Die casting ConferenceHave already visited 35104/26/2013
The 2013 International Zinc Diecasting Conference will be held at the Park Inn Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic on 13-14 June. The conference will cover the latest research and development in zinc alloys and process technologies enhancing the functionality, design and performance of zinc diecasting. The conference will also highlight market trends and opportunities for traditional and new zinc diecasting applications.
Conference speakers include leading experts from industry and academia:
- Lothar Kallien, Professor, Production Engineering, University Aalen
- Martin van Leeuwen, Manager, Market & Technical Development, Nyrstar
- Martin Schlotterbeck, Training Director, Oskar Frech GmbH
- Gerd Bühner, Sales Manager Tooling Technology, Oskar Frech GmbH
- Annalisa Pola, Engineering Faculty, University Brescia
- Roger Rapp, Managing Director, MELTEC Industrieofenbau GmbH
- Andrea Panvini, Managing Director, PiQ2
- Didier Rollez, Sales and Technical Service ZAMAK, Grillo-Werke AG
- Marc Van Stappen, Smart Coating Application Lab., Sirris
- Duncan Beckett, Managing Director, Coventya
- Frank Goodwin, Director, Technology & Market Development, IZA
- and Mik Gilles, Manager, European Affairs, IZA
The 2013 International Zinc Diecasting Conference will be of particular interest to diecasters, designers, specifiers, design engineers, representatives of end-use industries and others.
Conference fees are € 250 for early registration prior to 10 April. Between 11 April and 15 May fees will be € 350 and thereafter € 575. Fees include access to all conference sessions, welcome reception, coffee breaks, lunches and Thursday night dinner event. Companions and guests are welcome to join the reception and dinner event.
The conference will be held at the Park Inn Hotel which is conveniently located close to the historic centre of Prague. IZA has block booked rooms at a preferential rate for conference participants.
Changzhou Rongda Electronics Co., Ltd. will pay attention to the conference!